The medium of instruction is English, Hindi language. Physical exercise, games and sports, literary, social and other school activities are part of the general education given to the students.
- AdmissiontoclassesII–IV willbetakenagainstchance vacancies at the beginning of the school year.
- A candidate who has attended a recognized school may be admitted only with a Transfer Certificate from the school she has last attended.
- For fresh admission a Birth Certificate should accompany the application. No change in the name and date of birth is permitted later.
- Every child on admission must be introduced personally by the parents or one who will be responsible to the Headmistress for her well being, conduct and fees. They will be examined on the syllabus of the class immediately bellow that to which they seek admission.
- The admission form must be filled with utmost possible accuracy. No changes thereafter will be accepted.
- A transfer certificate will be issued only on receipt of a written application signed by both the parents and personally handed over to the Headmistress by the parents of the student. It will be issued a week after the submission of the application.
- A student, who has taken T.C, except in the case of transfer of residence, will not be Re-admitted to the school.
- Before withdrawing a student from the school a calendar month’s notice in writing is to be given and an advance of three month’s fees to be paid.
- No school leaving certificate is issued until all dues to the school have been cleared.
- A transfer certificate may be provided at any point of time provided, her fees of 12 calendar months have been paid.
- Those who take T.C after the month of March are required to clear the whole years’ fees.
No certificate will be issued until all dues to the school have been paid in full.
- A fee of Rs. 100/- should be paid for the T.C and any certificate from the school will cost Rs. 50/-
- Students may be dismissed under strict discipline in the following circumstances:-
d) Laziness or disobedience in the class.
e) Serious misconduct within/outside the school premises that is injurious to the moral tone of the school.
- The Headmistress decision is final in all cases of dismissal or withdrawal.
The new academic year begins in January.
Regular and punctual attendance is insisted upon. The purpose of regular attendance is to inculcate in the students traits of punctuality, regularity and academic discipline. To be eligible for promotion, a student should haveaminimum of 80%attendance.
Attendance of the students is compulsory during celebrations and activities of the school.
Every bandh/strike which does not allow us to have classes on that day will be followed by having the classes on a Saturday marked as a holiday.
The first Saturday, which will be a working day for all classes; nevertheless the school may be kept open for reasonsofstudy,tests,competitionsand celebrations.
If at any time due to disturbance/ unrest / bandh / violence
a) The school remains closed on that day, (not a publicholiday)tobemadeupbythe following Saturday marked as a holiday.
b) The Exam gets cancelled on that day. That exam willbescheduledon thefollowingSaturday-which is marked as a holiday.
Every student must be present on the re-opening day and on the closing day to school after the Summer, Puja and Christmas Vacations, Tests will be conducted before and after the vacation and during the course of the year.
- School begins with a general assembly at 7:45 a.m. during which prayers are recited. Every student should be present for the school assembly. At the stroke of the first bell in the morning and after the break the students are expected to stop talking and walk to their respective classes in perfect silence. If they fail to do so the teacher will not allow the students to enter the class. When going for P.T Games, Computer, Singing classes order and silence must be observed. During the class hours, students must avoid talking in the corridors specially while passing by a classroom.
- The school gate will be closed at 7:45 a.m. No student will be allowed thereafter.
Late arrivals exceeding three times will lead to a parent call and five late arrivals may invoke suspension from the school.
Leaving the school during the school hours is not permitted unless parents meet the Headmistress personally and with the prior written permission obtained from her. Escort card should be shown to the security guard whenever parents enter the school for any interaction.
- Early departure: It is availed when there is an emergency at home or when a student gets sick in the school. It is not granted to those who come sick from home.
Vacationsaregivenintheschoolcalendar.Theseholidays may not be extended or anticipated.
2. Unauthorized absence on the last days before vacation and delays in returning to school will mean re-admission to the school, with a fine Rs. 100/-
3. There are three vacations during the school year. The summer vacation in May-June the Puja Vacation in October- November and the Christmas vacation in December- January.
4. Saturday and Sunday are weekly holidays. Generally the 1st Saturday of the month is a working day for classes I-IV.
- The school forbids all private tuitions. A student should be able to progress in her work as a result of good teaching- learning in the school.
- The students are strictly not allowed to take tuitions from their own school teachers.
- Teachers are not allowed to undertake private tuitions which will in any way interfere with proper execution of their school duties, including preparation of lessons at home and correction of students’ assignments. Any student who takes tuition from her own teacher may be dismissed from the school.
- School diary is the true record of a student academic performance and conduct. It is to be signed by the principal/Vice Principal or their delegates. It must be maintained with utmost care.
- Every student must have a copy of the School Diary and it must be brought to school on every class-day. A student who does not have her diary may be sent back home; Losing a school calendar is a serious fault. A fine of Rs.200/-hastobepaidtogeta DuplicateSchoolDiary.
- Students are expected to be neat and tidy in person and belongings. Refinement of manners and punctuality are expected at all times.
- No money collection for any purpose whatsoever may be made without the previous sanction of the Headmistress.
- Students are responsible to the school authorities for their conduct in and out of school. Conduct injurious to the moral tone of the school is sufficient reason for the dismissal of students.
- School prohibits gifts to the members of the staff or companions.
- Parents/guardians are not allowed to send/bring Tiffin or any other objects and hand them over to their ward or school employees, if she forgets to bring it along with her in the morning.
- Students are responsible for the safe custody of their books and belongings. Each article should be marked with the student’s name, class and section.
- No letters are to be passed on to the students and teachers except through the Headmistress.
- Students are not expected to damage school goods, furniture and library books.
- Students should not borrow school library books from others. All books taken from the library should be covered before use
- It is not advisable for students to bring or wear valuable articles in the school. School will not held any responsible for lost articles.
- All are advised to bring their books in canvas bags.
- Students are expected to speak only in English in the school premises, in order to master fluency and accuracy in spoken English. The parents of those who fail to obey will berequested towithdrawthem fromtheschool.
The support and collaboration of parents in all cases is considered indispensable for the success of the work of education carried out by the school.
Parents’ POSITIVE CO-OPERATION with the school is absolutely essential for the constructive up-bringing of their daughters. They are strongly exhorted to co- operate with the school:
a) By urging their wards to be regular and punctual in their attendance.
b)By checking the school diary on regular basis by seeing that their words are diligent at their home work and lessons.
c) By not engaging private tutors without consulting the school authorities.
d) By insisting on neatness and cleanliness in their Text and exercise books and personal appearance.
e) By following up the reports which keep them informed and their diligence in studies and their behavior in school.
f) By occasionally interviewing the headmistress/ teacherstodiscussthe meansaboutgraterprogress in their children’s studies and all round growth and development.
g) By seeing that their wards enter daily in the diary the lessons given.
h) By encouraging the children to participate in activities conducted by the school
By attending the Parents- Teacher meeting organized by the school authorities.
Parents and guardians are not allowed to see their wards during class hours.
Parents are requested to make complaints if any, to the Headmistress and not the class teacher. No parent should visit teachers’ houses on school business.
Parents are not allowed to interact with the teachers in their respective classrooms during the teaching hours. Parent/guardian cannot meet any teacher without prior appointment with the teacher in writing and getting it counter signed by the Headmistress. (Use the contact page in the calendar) No parent is permitted to enter the classroom.
Parents may meet teachers after the school hours on Friday only. Parents need to inform the respective teacher two days in advance through their ward. (Use the contact page in the calendar )
Admittance into the school premises is at the sole discretion of the school authorities who reserve to themselves the right to refuse admission to any one without assigning any reason whatsoever. Guardians of our students must produce students escort card at the gate.
Electronic gadgets, cell phones, digital watches and diaries, toys, video games, pen drives, PSDs, DVDs, CDs, portable audio video devices are forbidden in the school. Such items brought to school will be confiscated, and the students suspendedfromattending theclassforaperiod of one week.
Use of mobiles by the parents in the school campus is forbidden. The mobile has to be switched off at the gate.
Exemplary behaviour is expected from students and parents in the school campus and outside the school campus.
Though the school takes care of the students, while in the school,theschoolcannotbeheldresponsiblefor anyself inflicted or accidental mishap/injury, physical or otherwise, that may befall on your ward.
Parents/guardians cannot either dictate to the school authorities as to the process of admission/ dismissal of studentsor interferewiththeschooladministration.
Private tuition is strictly discouraged. Parents are advised not to approach the teachers of their wards for any tuition or special classes without the prior permission of the Headmistress.
Parents/guardians if found threatening the school by various methods, by labeling malicious or spreading false information, which tends to bring disrepute to the school or to its employees; or causing panic among them, might result in issuing of Transfer Certificate to their wards from the school.